首页 > 电视资讯 > 影视台词 > 正文

 《云图》是由华纳兄弟影片公司制作的剧情片,由沃卓斯基姐弟与汤姆·提克威联合执导,汤姆·汉克斯、哈利·贝瑞等好莱坞影星主演。该片改编自大卫·米切尔的同名小说,由看似独立却彼此相互间存在着某种神秘的联系的六个故事组成。

  该影片于2013年1月31日在中国内地上映。

  Sixsmith,I climb the steps of Scott monument every morning,and all became clear.

  西克史密斯,每天早晨我都会沿着scott纪念塔的接地拾级而上,一切豁然开朗,

  Wish I could make you see this brightness.

  真希望我也能让你看到这种明亮。

  Don’t worry,all is well.All is perfectly,damnably well.

  不用担心,一切都好。一切都那么完美,真的太好了。

  I understand now,that boundaries between noise and sound are conventions.

  我现在明白了,噪声和声音之间的界限是常规,

  All boundaries are conventions,waiting to be transcended.

  所有的界限都是常规,等待着被超越。

  One may transcend any convention,if only one can first conceive of doing so.

  一个人可以超越任何常规,只要这个人能首先想到要这么做。

  Moments like this,I can feel your heart beating as clearly as I feel my own,

  在这样的时刻,我能够感觉到自己的心跳,清晰的就好像能感受到自己的,

  and I know that separation is an illusion.My life extends far beyond the limitations of me.

  我知道分离是一种幻觉。我的生命远远超越了我自己的极限。

  "I finished it in a frenzy that reminded me of our last night in Cambridge.

  我在难以言喻的激动中作完这支曲子,想起我们在剑桥的那一夜。

  Watched my final sunrise.Enjoyed a last cigarette.

  观看了我最后的日出,享受了最后一根烟。

  Didn't think the view could be any more perfect until I saw that beat up trilby.

  觉得不可能有比这更完美的景致了。直到我看见你那顶破软毡帽。

  Honestly,Sixsmith,as ridiculous as that thing make you look.

  说老实话,西克史密斯,那玩意儿使你看上去相当可笑。

  I don't believe I've ever seen anything more beautiful.

  但是我相信我从没见过比那更美的东西了。

  Watched you for as long as I dared.

  我在那里鼓足勇气,尽可能长久地望着你。

  I don't believe it was a fluke that I saw you first.

  我不相信我先看到你是否是一种侥幸。

  I believe there is another world waiting for us,Sixsmith.

  我相信有另一个世界,在等着我们,西克史密斯,

  A better world and I'll be waiting for you there.

  一个更加美好的世界。我会在那里等你。

  I believe we do not stay dead long.

  我相信我们不会死去很久,

  Find me beneath the Corsican stars where we first kissed.

  去科西嘉的星空下找我,正是在那里我们第一次相吻。

  Yours Eternally,R.F.“

  你永恒的罗伯特弗罗比舍

相关推荐